Support C.A. World Service
Cocaine Anonymous World Service depends on the financial support provided by individual members, groups, committees, districts, and areas. We use your contributions as efficiently as possible, to maximize the services we are able to provide to addicts throughout the World. Whether you provide a one-time contribution, or you enroll in the World Service Contribution Program, you help us serve the needs of those in our fellowship, and reach even more with our message of Hope, Faith and Courage.
How to Make Contributions
There are a number of ways you can make contributions to the C.A. World Service Office...
- Our online store features a Contributions item, which allows you to specify any amount in whole-dollar increments. Our online store accepts most major credit cards. Click here to use the online store to make a one-time contribution.
- You can use our World Service Contribution Program form. Using this form, you can make a one-time contribution, or you can enroll to have regular contributions deducted from a bank or credit card account of your choosing.
If you'd like to provide continuing support to the worldwide needs of Cocaine Anonymous, you may want to consider signing up for a repeating contribution using the C.A. World Service Contribution Program. Through this program, your gift will be conveniently transferred by your bank from your checking account, debit card, or credit card account directly to the World Service Office -- on a schedule of your choice.
- The CA World Service Contribution Program is safe, secure and confidential.
- You have complete control of the process because you specify the amount of your donation, and when it will be made.
- You can increase, decrease or suspend your participation at any time by writing the World Service Office.
For more details, see the Wolrd Service Contribution Program form.
Your donation may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor).
Where Your Money Goes
The main service body for the Fellowship of Cocaine Anonymous is C.A. World Service, which is centered at the World Service Office in Los Angeles (California). There, employees and volunteers maintain communications with CA as a whole, and with persons outside of C.A. who turn to us for information about the program of recovery.
Here are just a few of the program services that your contributions make possible:
- Producing and stocking C.A. Literature, and filling orders
from C.A. Areas and members.
- Providing C.A. materials and information to new meetings and the media,
and supporting the needs of members who have no nearby meetings.
- Supplying Hope Faith and Courage books and other C.A. materials to inmates.
- Providing administrative and planning support for World Service
Convention and Conference events.